At Mist Carpet Cleaning, we take pride in delivering thorough and effective carpet cleaning services to our customers. Here is an in-depth look at the nine steps we take to ensure your carpets are left looking fresh and clean
- Pre-Inspection: Before we begin the cleaning process, our service technician will conduct a pre-inspection of your carpets. This includes identifying areas of concern, examining the carpet’s construction, and assessing the soiling conditions.
- Furniture Moving: We will carefully move any sofas, chairs, and tables in the cleaning area. However, larger and liability-prone items such as beds, dressers, entertainment centers, and china cabinets will be left in place and protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
- Pre-Conditioning and Pre-Spot Treatment: We will pre-treat any traffic areas and spots to increase the effectiveness of soil and spot removal.
- Pre-Groom: Using a carpet groomer, we will pre-groom the carpet to further loosen any traffic area soiling.
- Extract and Rinse: Our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process (steam cleaning) will thoroughly rinse the carpet pile, using pressure and heat regulated according to the carpet type and fiber. The water used in this step is treated and heated to temperatures ranging from 110-235 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the fiber content and soiling condition. This step also improves indoor air quality by removing pollens, pollutants, and dust mites from the carpet.
- Neutralization: We always rinse the carpet with a pH-balanced solution to ensure there is no sticky residue left behind. (This step is often overlooked by other cleaners, but it is very important for maintaining the health and appearance of your carpets.)
- Post-Spot Treatment: If any spots were not removed during the deep cleaning process, we will use specialty spotting techniques to address them.
- 3M Carpet Protector (optional but recommended): Protecting your carpets with Maxim Advanced or DuPont’s Teflon can extend their lifespan, make them easier to clean, and keep them looking fresh longer. When these protectants are applied, we set the carpet pile in the up position to allow for faster drying and a better visual appeal.
- Post-Inspection: After the cleaning process is complete, our technician and you will perform a final walk-through using the plastic booties we provide. This allows us to ensure you are satisfied with the results of our work.
Before Your Carpet Is Cleaned:
- If possible, arrange for pets and children to be away from the area we will be cleaning.
After Your Carpet Is Cleaned:
- Leave blocks or tabs under furniture for 24 hours after the carpet is cleaned.
Call Us Today at 770-410-1950 or email us at MistCarpet@Gmail.com