Welcome to our upholstery cleaning process! We understand that keeping your furniture clean and looking its best is important to you, which is why we have developed a thorough and effective process to ensure that your upholstery is cleaned to the highest standard.
- Pre-Inspection: Before we begin the cleaning process, we will perform special tests to determine the content of your fabric. This will help us determine the best cleaning solutions and techniques to use, and also allow us to identify any potential permanent stains or areas of concern.
- Area Preparation: We will take steps to prepare the area where the upholstery will be cleaned, to protect your surrounding furnishings.
- Pre-Vacuum: To remove dry soils and any loose particles, we will thoroughly vacuum all textiles before cleaning.
- Pre-Treat: Depending on the type of fabric and the level of soiling, we will apply a special solution designed to “emulsify” the soil.
- Pre-Spot: Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with special solutions to increase the chances of removal.
- Pre-Groom: Using soft upholstery brushes, we will gently groom the fabric to loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: We will then extract the soil from the fabric using a gentle, controlled rinse.
- Neutralize: To maintain the fabric’s soft, fresh feel, we will pH balance the fabric.
- Post Spot: Any remaining spots will be treated with special stain removal products. *For longer fabric life and fewer permanent stains, consider having Fabric Protector applied!
- Post Groom: To prepare the upholstery for drying, we will gently comb the fabric.
- Speed Dry: High velocity air movers will be placed on the upholstery to speed up the drying process.
- Post Cleaning Inspection: Once the cleaning is complete, our technician will review the results with you to ensure that your expectations have been met or exceeded.
Thank you for choosing us for your upholstery cleaning needs. We are confident that our comprehensive process will leave your furniture looking and feeling fresh and clean.